I have been so busy, I haven’t had time to write. I miss it so much, but I haven’t done anything exciting that I feel is worth sharing (I might have but I am too lazy to share it, lol) I did have a few ideas for posts, I started a few but didn’t get to finish them off.
Last month was indeed a busy month
- I moved house
- Changed minder – Very scary my LO has been with his previous minder since he was 8 weeks old and we absolutely adore her. She is such a blessing.
- My daddy came to visit – Yes, I am a total daddy’s girl
- My manager went on what seems like an endless holiday so I am saddling 3 accounts at the same time. Phew!
- My hubby moved to Scotland – Seems like we hardly ever live together. While he was in London I put on a lot of weight. I guess with him around I was eating properly. We shared pick up and drop off so I didn’t have to wake up so early. In general, I was more relaxed and as a result piled on the pounds. With him gone for a while I guess the manic schedule returns, I will definitely be too tired to eat so hurray! at least I will lose some weight (silver lining :-))
- I also discovered from my husband when he went to set up his account that Lloyds TSB had changed its name to Lloyds Bank. Lloyds Bank and TSB will now have their own branches on the high street. I was worried about my internet banking cause I really didn’t have the time to go into the bank and request new logins and things. My internet comes on today at the new place and thankfully my previous login still works. But I guess a time is definitely coming when everything will go separate .
I like their quirky video on the new TSB
Thankfully my mum is visiting for 3 weeks. So I still have some rest time on my hands. That why I can write this post. She is absolutely brilliant with LO. I am always moaning about how I don’t have family in the UK ,so its brilliant that she is here. She has gotten my son back on a schedule and she has started potty training him. Hurray for Grandma
Sponsored by spreaditfast